Sunday, October 24, 2010

China Blue Patchwork Puzzle Balls

I've been having fun making these patchwork puzzle balls. I've made several, but these are just the ones I made with fat quarters of one china blue fabric and one more solid fabric. I've got 2 more of these fat quarters and lots of other blue fabrics, so I'm going to make a few more to put in this bowl on my dining room table. But I'm so tickled with these three, that I just had to share right now! I collect blue and white china, on display in my china cabinet, and the runner at the top of my blog is usually on that table, though I think I'll make a hexagon mat to put under this bowl and put the runner on the sideboard.

2 comments:

Maria Stahl said...

They're cute and I bet they're fun to make.

Jamie VanBeekum said...

Those are really fun, Carol!